IDConsortium is a Spanish private company, proactive and skilled in integrated management, dissemination and exploitation of R&D and innovation (Research, Development and innovation) of all types of private companies, as well as regional, national and European organizations. It was funded in 2009.
Its performance is mainly based upon the listed strategic lines:
- Internationalisation of Research and Innovation in Spain, through the creation and dynamization of European Consortia with high visibility in Spain in order to develop Research and Innovation activities.
- Collaboration in research, development and innovation project designs and planning, starting at the preparation phases all the way to their execution.
- Management of financial lines that are unlike the traditional Financial Entity ones, for company investment projects and all other types of entities.
- The management of the dissemination and exploitation of results in R&D projects.
- The management of financing lines other than the traditional Funding Agencies, for investment projects in companies and of any kind of entity.
Macarena Sanz received her Agricultural Engineer degree from University Politécnica in Madrid and her Executive Master in Business Administration from IESE in Madrid.
Her working life began at Accenture where she worked as a consultant. After almost 5 years of working in international consulting on projects for clients such as EADS and BP, she joined the IDAction team and founded IDConsortium. The main motivation to take this leap was to bring interesting international projects like the ones she had experienced in Accenture to Andalusia (her homeland). Within the first 3 years, she won 2 relevant European projects for the region, Fertiplus, and Fuel4ME. Now, Macarena is the managing director of IDConsortium.
She is a mother of two amazing children, and her family is her passion and number one priority in her spare time. She also has several hobbies such as swimming, Easter week in Seville, skiing, gardening, flamenco dancing, reading, traveling, photography and playing guitar.
Marina Predic is an agricultural engineer with a Master of Science (MSc) in viticulture and enology from the prestigious Erasmus Mundus’ Vinifera EuroMaster. Specialising in wine economy, marketing, and communication, her academic journey included renowned institutions such as L’Institut Agro Montpellier, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Università degli Studi di Verona, and Cornell University. Marina’s research contributions are reflected in her publication of a study on wine marketing in the Cornell Hospitality Quarterly in 2019.
In her professional journey, Marina has held diverse roles, serving as Communication and Project Manager at the International Organisation of Vine and Wine and the European Plant Science Organisation. She also excelled as a Policy Advisor at COPA-COGECA, and her experience extends to her tenure at the European Commission, where she focused on the EU Organic Farming legislation. Her skill set includes certifications in EU funding and the LIFE Programme, along with proficiency in design tools such as InDesign and Photoshop. Additionally, Marina holds a diploma in Digital Video Production from the SAE Institute. She is fluent in multiple languages, including Serbian, Croatian, English, Spanish, and French.